raleigh bike meet

jordan

Dirt Disciple
Been looking the internet and can not find a raleigh bike enthucased so i wonder if can put a bike meeting to gether really love to go to one let me know what you think with your coments please

Thanks

were abouts in the world are you buddy? Theres usually a few raleighs at local rides, mixing dynatechs with activaters. If you make one, they may come ;)

and welcome

Re: jordan

Im in england mate just would love to go to a raleigh or vintage bike meet so if you could tell me some where in england or round kingswinford thats in england thats all mate

Thanks

There are two or three vintage/ex team raleigh groups on facebook already. Join one of them?

Can u send me a link to one and are they bmx pages and really aprishat your help on this subject thatnks mate where do you live and what bike do you have

Thanks

Thanks mate ill cheak that out now is that the one what does the bmx bike meets and i gotta raleigh cromo burner

Thanks

No, nothing to do with BMX. Basically all things Raleigh pro team.

You'll have to search facebook for retro bmx stuff. Or here, i believe there is a BMX section.

re. jordan

Ok then mate ur do you if there are any bmx bike meets in dudley / kinswinford or any were that area with in 10 miles please dint know where to go tho

No. I live about 800 miles from Dudley and know nothing about BMXs.
Try the BMX section? Or search for "Retro bmx" on Facebook/Google.

Back