Purbecks Ride Sunday 23rd February

Going to be the Team after all...the SC got a flat today, a fair old slash and I don't have any one more sealant so it'll have to be retro after all...perhaps it was fate!

I'll be on the WCF. The Axis is not rideable, until I get a new chain ring, and the front wheel rebuilt. The Muddy fox just needs a few parts, as does the R. :roll:

Pyro Tim":vsxd7uwk said:
I'll be on the WCF. The Axis is not rideable, until I get a new chain ring, and the front wheel rebuilt. The Muddy fox just needs a few parts, as does the R. :roll:

I'll bring that lx front mech Tim...

What was I thinking anyway this is retrobike after all! Just lubed, checked over and switched back to the "smoke/dart"" tyre choice for the Team. Looking forward to getting it out tomorrow!

I'll be on the 10am ferry from sandbanks so will be hopefully hooking up with Tim and Mark...the only thing is I will be being driven by my wife who is crossing on the ferry too. So we drive on...I have the time it takes to get across to get my bike out of the boot...re-assemble it and then hook up with the guys to casually ride off the other side!

See everyone tomorrow!

Doug

Back