Project: Shed(s)

Amazing job, does it feel like you’ve started to make inroads.

In all honesty no 😂 but the ball is rolling, the only way is up and a few other cliches! Mr. X kindly gave me a couple of wheel boxes today, so I can get a couple of pairs up for sale in the next week. I’ve got two frames to package up and ship. I’ll just try and keep up the momentum

Any update?

It's been a busy week or two so no real progress, though I have sold quite a few bits and pieces including a pair of wheels and a couple of frames. Nothing to make a noticeable dent in it yet but I'm still definitely motivated to improve the situation, it's just going to take a bit of time

It's been a busy week or two so no real progress, though I have sold quite a few bits and pieces including a pair of wheels and a couple of frames. Nothing to make a noticeable dent in it yet but I'm still definitely motivated to improve the situation, it's just going to take a bit of time
You'll get there...it kinda gets messier before it gets better with all the shuffling about of boxes and sorting this that and tat! but once you get over the hump and the space starts to appear you'll feel great 👍
The other night was the first time in about 2 years I had space to put me feet up in a comfy chair with a beer amongst my bikes....felt like an achievement 😊
I should if got the roller and brushes out to redecorate but meh....manyana!

You'll get there...it kinda gets messier before it gets better with all the shuffling about of boxes and sorting this that and tat! but once you get over the hump and the space starts to appear you'll feel great 👍
The other night was the first time in about 2 years I had space to put me feet up in a comfy chair with a beer amongst my bikes....felt like an achievement 😊
I should if got the roller and brushes out to redecorate but meh....manyana!

I did see that pic you posted. One day I'll have room to sit down, though maybe not put my feet up!

Plan B option:
1) empty the whole lot out the shed onto the lawn (half day)
2) paint all inside the shed, put shelves/storage hooks back up in a nice arrangement. Leave space to sit/walk. (Half day)
3) in order of priority of most prised possessions, put things back in shed in nice organised layout. (Half day)
4) any items left on the lawn when shed/storage is full, cover with tarpolin and then sell/karma/scrap until pile gone. (2 weeks)
5) mow lawn (few hours)

Plan B option:
1) empty the whole lot out the shed onto the lawn (half day)
2) paint all inside the shed, put shelves/storage hooks back up in a nice arrangement. Leave space to sit/walk. (Half day)
3) in order of priority of most prised possessions, put things back in shed in nice organised layout. (Half day)
4) any items left on the lawn when shed/storage is full, cover with tarpolin and then sell/karma/scrap until pile gone. (2 weeks)
5) mow lawn (few hours)

There will certainly be some elements of that list going on, though some of the timescales seem well off!

Latest posts

Back