Project: Shed(s)

I my neck of the woods they use to drop it off at sea in wooden barrels tied together with long rope like lobster pots, then row out in the dark of night and bring it back to shore.

Has anyone checked if they have rope & wood, guilty if they have !

One improvement I can recommend to the work space albeit not related to storage is to install some sort of floor covering. I used the dense foam black jigsaw type interlocking mats like you get in a gym/kids play area. I did the whole garage for less than £100. Makes all the difference to being out there in the colder months and less fatigue on the feet. I used to use redundant rugs/carpet from the house but if you’ve got a cat that likes to come and spend time watching you work………….at some point they like to make sure the space is known to be their own.

What the latest on project shed ? It has inspired me to clean out some old parts on the wknd. 👍🏼

making sure I stay on top of things.

What the latest on project shed ? It has inspired me to clean out some old parts on the wknd. 👍🏼

making sure I stay on top of things.

Hectic few days and haven’t really set foot in the shed. Might get an hour or so free Thursday evening

Back