Project: Shed(s)

What you really need is a few of us with empty vans/cars and full bank accounts to come and help you sort it out...

@Mickeyspinn in an ideal world it would be big enough to store my bikes, look at my bikes, work on my bikes and some general me time. It’s just not big enough for that. The problem is it’s such a task that it’s hard to go anything that makes a difference without a good dose of motivation and several hours of good weather. I often walk in there with a view to doing something but end up turning around on the spot a few times, scratching my head and closing the door again

Screenshot_20220621-194124.jpg

What you really need is a few of us with empty vans/cars and full bank accounts to come and help you sort it out...

I don’t think you watching a grown man crying whilst clinging on to your tow bar being dragged along the road is going to be good for either of us

Seriously the shed is a Tardis, I was thinking that the white frame between the beautifully painted blue and green Brodie and the 2nd Toad was the Marin but now I realize it is another frame... What is it ?

Seriously the shed is a Tardis, I was thinking that the white frame between the beautifully painted blue and green Brodie and the 2nd Toad was the Marin but now I realize it is another frame... What is it ?
It’s a Zinn 🙂

It’s a Zinn 🙂
You need serious help 6 Brodies, 2 Toads, 2 Konas, 2 Cannondales, Bontrager, Zinn, Roberts, Rocky Mountain, Marin, Chromag, even giving the benefit of the doubt on the GT and BMX belonging to other family members... Feel free to add more? 🤣

You need serious help 6 Brodies, 2 Toads, 2 Konas, 2 Cannondales, Bontrager, Zinn, Roberts, Rocky Mountain, Marin, Chromag, even giving the benefit of the doubt on the GT and BMX belonging to other family members... Feel free to add more? 🤣
I’m too embarrassed. This isn’t going the way I planned at all 😂

Latest posts

Back