Project Cindy, single speed cruiser build

Very interested in how this works out. The sloping top tube makes for a great "big kid BMX" conversion. Will you be removing the brake posts from the fork?

Actually, it's funny you should mention the brake posts as I've been looking to see if the posts unscrew as they do on some other bikes.
Unfortunately, I don't think they do on the project two forks. But definitely not removing if they dont unscrew.

Last edited:
Had a couple of hours free to spend on the bike this evening.

installed headset and stem, cleaned and installed hollowtech bottom bracket, refurbed brake caliper

ZMjcSvr.jpg

SIu4aSR.jpg

pfBQL4F.jpg

Video clip ...

Love it, but did you ever complete the bike? I'm dying to see the final result, unashamedly drawing inspiration from this for my Base Bikes SJ26 build, if only in wanting to go rigid and use P2's on it (May consider SS though, or some weird 2X1 bastardisation that's floating round my head)

Top marks for perseverance when the paint didn't go to plan, that was a kick in the nuts!

Reactions: enc
Love it, but did you ever complete the bike? I'm dying to see the final result, unashamedly drawing inspiration from this for my Base Bikes SJ26 build, if only in wanting to go rigid and use P2's on it (May consider SS though, or some weird 2X1 bastardisation that's floating round my head)

Top marks for perseverance when the paint didn't go to plan, that was a kick in the nuts!
Thanks dude! Bike is not finished (yet) ill pick up again in spring next year. Yes, the paint was a major set back but I’m happy with how it’s turned out. 😁👍

Back