Proflex Beast 1997 - Way Big (may sell as frame+shock only)

I had a large size frame and seemed to fit me. Just. Could you measure it, bb to seatclamp.

Thanks. I can't stop looking at it!!!

Do you mean from centre of bottom bracket to very top of seat clamp where post slides in?

Looking at photo its not a straight line so do you want me to measure it as an imaginary straight line or follow the curve of the downtube?

twads":mmcpesyd said:
Cheers. Did you bother upgrading the shock, remember seeing on a proflex forum few years back various upgraded shocks being run like Risse Racing or riders who had custom fitted fox, rockshox etc.

Sorry to jump on this Sale Thread, Please PM me any info on Rear Shocks, I've just got a Proflex 856 and XPX Frameset's to Play with, One has Elastomer Rear Shock, the other has a Spring conversion on an Elastomer Shock, Do you have any info on Adaptor Plates so you can use standard pivot shocks? or replacement shocks? Any info gratefully recieved :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Right then Simon bit of a pain to measure as the seat tubing kicks back a little, but would say around 20.5 inches from middle of bottom bracket in a straight line to top of seat post. Can always measure standover height if you like.

Back