Withdrawn Big Bounce Trail / Enduro / DH Bike

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
I'm sadly looking to sell my big travel trail bike as it really just isn’t getting the use it deserves and we've got holidays to pay for. I built it up last year from mostly new parts, including the frame and forks but hasn't had many rides to justify its space in the shed when there's budgie smugglers and Factor 10 to buy.

Based around a Bergamont Straitline 27.5″ Team frame with 215mm rear wheel travel which I bought new last year, paired to a set of Rock Shox Zeb forks with 190mm travel. A Cane Creek DB Air shock manages the rear bounce duties.

Rest of the kit is SLX 1×12 gears, Truvativ Descendant chainset, TRP DH-R Evo calipers mounted to Shimano Saint levers with 220mm/200mm rotors, Shimano Zee hubbed wheels with Magic Mary/Hans Dampf tyres, Race Face Bars/Stem and a Brand X Dropper post.

As most parts were new last year, it's in excellent condition. It has a couple of minor scuffs here and there through use that can be seen on the photos but generally spot on condition. Please note that the pedals and Garmin mount aren't included in the sale.

It’s a big travel bike that pedals well uphill so can tackle absolutely anything the trails can throw at it. It will happily rip up your normal trails, taking in all of the rocks and roots you can throw at it, and will be absolutely at home at places like Bike Park Wales or for trips to the Alps.

Would consider selling as a rolling chassis - frame, forks, headset, chainset, bottom bracket and wheels.

Looking for £750. Happy to post but that'll be £50 via Paisley Freight unless you know anywhere cheaper.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg