prezza feedback

Re:

bought a Magura brake-set ... superbly packed, fast turn-around on the delivery ... a super smooth transaction!!

Thank you Prezza :xmas-wink:

A pleasure dealing with Andy. Always nice to know that bits have arrived safely :)

Re:

All excellent! Amazing nick DB for its age - and amazingly well packed and speedily sent/received. A credit to RB trading. Thanks Andy.

Bought this 1996 Saracen Tufftrax from Prezza and the whole process start to finish was top class:

Prezza noticed something not quite right as he was packaging the bike up so made sure there was a replacement part fitted before the bike was sent out. He's definitely not one to cut corners. He was also on hand to answer questions I had once the bike had arrived, going above and beyond in the help offered.

I'm not much of a photographer but believe me when I tell you this bike is gleaming in person. It'd look great on the wall but it's not just for show. It's performed brilliantly on all manner of trails and single-track.... If anyone knows the off-road route down from the Cat and Fiddle to Wildboarclough near Macclesfield you'll know what I mean!

If on the fence about something Prezza is selling you can be sure you'll receive something in top condition, as described.

Attachments

• IMG_20210426_190033.jpg
    IMG_20210426_190033.jpg
    982.4 KB · Views: 4
A pleasure, as before, dealing with Andy

Fantastic experience – loads of clear and sensible communication, bike arrived immaculately packaged and is in exactly the condition Andy described to me. Great seller!

I recently bought a Muddy Fox from Andy and he‘s a fantastic guy to buy a bike from; the bike was better than expected. Brilliantly packaged and good communications. Highly recommended.

Back