POLISHED FUNK

kleinalpine

Retro Guru
Hi there fellow retrobikers. I acquired the Funk now about two years ago from Arran over in Australia. Can I say what a fine chap he was and congratulate him on the super build he did on this bike!!! Ive always wanted to strip it right back and give her a full overhaul, Full service , Polish and apply new decals which I kindly got of Gil, cheers buddy. Being busy and all that nonsense ive finally got my act together and done the full restoration I wanted to on this lovely bike. It really was a labour of love sanding the bike for many hours, but well worth it in the end. I know some of you commented on Arrans post about the two different sets of wheels he had for it (spins/Snowflakes) but I went for the spins on this outing!! I managed to take her out today as the weather was lovely in Devon!! So here's a few pictures for you to see!! Sorry if my camara's quality doesn't do it justice!! Thanks for looking!!
Cheers Ben

Looks sweet that does, would be interested to see it with a black seat post to tie in with the stem, and draw the eye to the frame more?

:cool:
Niall.

Re:

Nice one looking good, they climb great as you'll find out if you don't already know, I really must finish mine, about 5 years in the making now :oops:

Back