** Pipedream Moxie Longer **

They are gorgeous.
Not sure about the colour of the headset, although I may be proved wrong once itā€™s altogether.
Hope you like the gears, otherwise I can expect a horses head in the mail šŸ¤£

The Mrs isnā€™t sold on the turquoise headset either, but I wanted something to tie in the rainbow cassette and chain, and, obviously, being of the fairer sex, she is genetically disposed to being wrong! šŸ˜‹šŸ˜

Never one to hide from controversyā€¦ Iā€™ve decided NOT to follow convention and fit a dropperā€¦ I just donā€™t like them and itā€™s not the law! šŸ˜‹

Admittedly Iā€™ve only had one, and that was on the fatty which was great for getting my leg over, but that was about it! šŸ˜‚

There, I said it, itā€™s out in the open now! šŸ˜

Just a different way of riding, sure you'll get used to it quickly
Can't go any shorter than that or it might get a bit twitchy. I've gone for a swept back bar in the past rather than a short stem.

Same result regards reach but keeps the front end more manageable.

Can't go any shorter than that or it might get a bit twitchy. I've gone for a swept back bar in the past rather than a short stem.

Same result regards reach but keeps the front end more manageable.
35mm stem is norm for long low slack, it'll be great I'm sure

Forks look great, but headset matching a cassette, is a no from me! Unless it's a show pony, cassette won't look ano very long

I checked the top tube (effective) measurements between this and the 20ā€ Stooge Scrambler when I was looking at new frames and theyā€™re not far off.

Iā€™ve just checked again to remind myselfā€¦ the Stooge is 635 and the Moxie 650.

The Stooge I ran a 90mm stem with the 20Ā° sweep bamboo bars, this will have a 40mm stem with the renthal bars with a 7Ā° sweep, so hopefully shouldnā€™t notice anything too drastic from a reach point of view. šŸ‘šŸ»

Back