Peugeot Lightweight Tourer

Deep breath folks. That site is incredible for really old French tat. I've lost weeks and months over their. It's mad, and a bottomless pit.

It's all swings and roundabouts, I love USA made Titanium and getting this outside of the Anglo-Saxon speaking world is like an accident on a scale if Jupiter eclipses Mars. I'm also right in the sticks south Burgundy where the normal pre-occupation involves food and wine and the buck literally stops there. I went on a hideous bike frenzy buying pre/during the Brexit crap. If I find something up my street it's like a days drive to get there. Plus price haggling will involve a drink (haggling is a sport) and then I will get carried away and forget my potty training.

Last edited:
I took a little peak at 1905...had a wobble and had to leave.....I think I need red wine fortification to re-enter. Beer is not gonna cut it..
Bad man woz....that's my data for the month fu@£ed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Woz
'
You've entered the bowls of the machine there. A bit like in Terry Gillian's Brazil.

A quick look at the thread titles said top notch stuff.

Without even going submarine deep with some random clicks this sprung it.

https://forum.tontonvelo.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=19191

God how lovely. From top to toe. It just looks sooooo right. So bang on what I expect from a bike.

Is it possible to unlink myself from this thread?
I see my weekend turning completely unproductive in regards to my current build..🙄

Back