Peugeot 753 in Team Z Colours (last change, 100% finished)

Re: Peugeot 753 in Team Z Colours (quick update 19th June)

Best bet is to contact him directly as he does it on a case by case basis, mine were about £2 each as I had quite a few other bits from him at the same time for other projects.

Guys name is Del, tell him Paul MacDonald sent you.

del@delcalsigns.co.uk

Re: Peugeot 753 in Team Z Colours (quick update 19th June)

Couple of pics sent to me by my painter

Forks finished, just need decals on

Frame with base coats on

Can't wait to get this back now.

Re: Peugeot 753 in Team Z Colours (few new pics 23rd June)

It's a great paint scheme! Look forward to seeing it built up. I saw one in the sunshine a few weeks ago and it was just gorgeous - almost like a sunset. Does the pink look lighter in the flesh? Do you know the paint codes? Much appreciated

yes the pink is better in the flesh and light, its a pearl finish on the pink that you can't see on the pics.

the paint was custom matched to the original but when I pick it up I can get the ref numbers for you so that the place that made it could do it agaib if thats a help.

Re:

That be brilliant thanks! Am having a new frame built and the colour dilemma was solved when I saw one of these a couple of months back, (except I had no way of colour matching properly). Thanks again.

Re:

Well ............. what fun we have been having with this !

Went up to my painters last week to put the decals on, so he had the frame nicely flatted for me. Put the decals on and we were both happy. Next day I got a call to say we had a problem one of the decals had had an air bubble and when he had tried to get it out it had worn a hole in the decal and made the ink come off.

Lucky I had a spare so went back to re-fit however we were then worried that if the ink came off that easy that the clear coat may smudge them, so when it came to clear its been slow and steady, then because of that the clear had a few dry bits so he had to hit it again.

Any ways I'm told its all done now :) These are some Teaser pics he sent me as he don't want to move it about to much until tomorrow ................. looking good I think

And Dave once I go to pick it up I'll get you those paint codes

Re:

Rare quality frame there.if you didn't notice the decals at 1st I think I would of perhaps built it.but once you know something is wrong it eats at you...

Thanks, yes it is rare has taken a long time to find it and in the right size to. Got sent some pics last night (will up load later) looking a bit sorry for its self as its back to the metal now.

Back