Pets

Coopers latest Tinder photo reel, taken last month

rR1nDu.jpg

bmdB13.jpg

J4X1qN.jpg

9HfwD3.jpg

WnPOEi.jpg

Poor Ami was recently diagnosed with Pyometra and was rushed straight into surgery, luckily it was found in time and she survived the condition and the surgery. After a few weeks of trying to keep her from getting too excited she now seems a lot happier.

A couple of photo's of her after surgery, one of her following Nichole about, because she had food :)

IMG_8118.jpg IMG_8119.jpg

The folks who live opposite got a kitten a couple of months ago called Jiji.. he's been bouncing around our garden this morning

View attachment 669634

View attachment 669635

View attachment 669636

View attachment 669637

..chasing Lenny

View attachment 669633
Love the collar but hope they won't let it roam about freely and unsupervised with the collar on, nasty things can happen when they get stuck. Unless it's one of those that are designed to snap at light torque, but doesn't look like it.

Cutie though 😍

Love the collar but hope they won't let it roam about freely and unsupervised with the collar on, nasty things can happen when they get stuck. Unless it's one of those that are designed to snap at light torque, but doesn't look like it.

Cutie though 😍

Its got a black plastic quick release thingy so it's all good.. Monty our cats previously mentioned best friend who lives across the road

IMG_2164.JPG

They were both kittens at the same time, we treat him like one of the family.. anyway there is another cat which comes a couple of times/yr and beats the crap out of our cat.. he's almost identical to Monty (we call him Monty's evil twin) one night evil Monty headbutted our window trying to attack our cat through the glass, he once bit Len on the neck and we had to take him to the vets..
I digress, we always know it's Monty because he has a collar with a bell, one night my kid says "Dad Evil Monty is on our windowsil" i said are you sure it's not good Monty.. he said, "I'm sure, he has no collar" so i blasted him with my kids super-soaker in the hope that he wouldn't come back..

Next day i spotted Monty's broken collar on our path.. I felt terrible!!.. still do 😢

Back