Pets

Sid had a fight with a Fox. Found clumps of Fox fur in his claws and we had to walk a fair way to pick up the tracker, which now has teeth marks in it. The collar had been chewed through. He fights daily still. Great with people won't tolerate another animal.

Sid had a fight with a Fox. Found clumps of Fox fur in his claws and we had to walk a fair way to pick up the tracker, which now has teeth marks in it. The collar had been chewed through. He fights daily still. Great with people won't tolerate another animal.
Hahaha! Brilliant ! Cats are fearless at times! Did Sid chew through the collar ? Don’t know if you put a picture of him up but if you have do let me know where !
Mich doesn’t go near people - and is a loner - doesn’t like any other cats and neither dogs - Billy no mates like me ! 🤣

Yes there are some on Amazon but price is £57 used but contract is/was £3 a month which is great !
I’ve ordered an elasticated collar with buckle and have an AirTag holder which I’ll attach for now and see if at least I can get a general idea of his haunts - before he at last (and I suspect he will) gets it off !! Thanks again and I really appreciate all your help and that of everyone else
Have a look at Tractive. I use one with Peggy. They do a cat specific one. I bought hers, factory reconditioned, for £16.99 instead of £44, and £4 a month sub. She's absolutely battered it: swam the river, covered in mud, no problems at all.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I helped reunite a dog and owner today. Out with my mate, obviously lost dog, cold, shivering. Sent Jo a pic and she did some facebook stuff and the owner found her.
Yep, been there with that one... several times. That's why we now have a tracker. Saves a lot of heartache. Although she does seem to have learned when the battery is about to run out...

Back