Peachy Pace RC529…FINISHED Pg22

Probably an assembled but never ridden Yeti something or other that nobody ever had back in the day unless they were the mountain biking equivalent of a warlock.

So the next question I'd like to ask

Which photo for the comp?

Glad you like it, im sure it will only get better the more you ride it too.

Out of those 3, the workshop, though to be picky i would say it would look better with the whole bike in shot.

Very cool and considered build. Seeing your work and attention to detail is inspiring. I have few questions about the xt pedals. I think they are the PD 8140's. What do you think about them? Did you order the small or medium size and do you think the difference in size matters that much?
Thanks

Very cool and considered build. Seeing your work and attention to detail is inspiring. I have few questions about the xt pedals. I think they are the PD 8140's. What do you think about them? Did you order the small or medium size and do you think the difference in size matters that much?
Thanks
These are the larger size (I’ve only seen them described as S/M or M/L which I guess is Small/Medium Medium/Large?)
Build quality is what you’d expect, pin pattern well thought out, nice and grippy.
I went for the larger because I’ve got big feet!🤣

Now then, come on you lot, I want a 9th banner ;):p

Back