Withdrawn Parts from my 1996 GT LTS 3 - pretty much all apart now!

Osci

GT Fan
Feedback
View
I'm now stripping my 96 LTS 3 - will leave the frame whole but everything is coming off it in the next few days...

IMG_20210510_180959.jpg

I was selling the bike whole but I've had to use the chainrings elsewhere today, don't want to spend more money to get it sold so I'll sell it in bits instead.

Smaller parts I'm happy to post but larger parts will have to be collected.

Over the next few days as I get bits off it I will post pictures with prices including postage (where applicable).

If any bits are of interest message me...

Last edited:
I've started taking bits off now but the rain is slowing things down.

Posted bits I will send by a tracked service. Prices include UK postage, overseas will cost more depending on where you are.

SOLD - Shimano Alivio cantilever brakes, shimano pads still have plenty of life left in them. I will include the straddles with them when I send them.

£18.00

SOLD - 26.8 mm Kalloy Seatpost, age related weathering but otherwise good condition.

£8.50

I will be adding more bits over the next few days weather permitting....

Last edited:
Pedals:

These are not the original ones from the my LTS (they went in the bin) but they are virtually identical, good working order.

£6.50 posted.

IMG_20210517_193814.jpg IMG_20210517_193821.jpg

Last edited:
Shimano Alivio 175mm cranks, no damage but a few scuffs and a bit weathered.

£14.00 posted.

IMG_20210518_180556.jpg
IMG_20210518_180605.jpg

Last edited:
Skyway lock on grips, a few small scratches and the grips are a little grubby from use (I have cleaned them) but still in pretty good condition.

£8.50 posted.

Sold now.

Last edited:
Back