Panaracer having a black-friday moment...

The bin! 🤦‍♂️

I've heard many Hermes/Evri horror stories, but I've been lucky. We don't use our front door so didn't see the parcel, and they didn't post a card. At least they were only tyres

Well its a good thing i never got round to ordering a pair, as Evri dont have a driver anywhere near us....so packages just sit for months saying "delivery delayed".🤣

Managed to speak to someone and think I’m getting somewhere now and the lady acknowledged Evri have their issues.

5 or 6 calls later I’ve a pair on route again. By Hermes again so let’s see , but at least I’ve got a tracking number this time.

Had to accept black ones as skinwall has run out but luckily I’ve already got about 2-3 sets of ambers spare now so black will make a change I guess.

Got to say it’s been very hard work and I certainly wouldn’t buy another pair direct from them.

5 or 6 calls later I’ve a pair on route again. By Hermes again so let’s see , but at least I’ve got a tracking number this time.

Had to accept black ones as skinwall has run out but luckily I’ve already got about 2-3 sets of ambers spare now so black will make a change I guess.

Got to say it’s been very hard work and I certainly wouldn’t buy another pair direct from them.
Just had an alert today and amber are back in stock at full price.

I’ve given up with them. Second set are stuck with Hermes and my deadline to appeal on PayPal expires today so who knows if I’ll ever get them. I’ll stick in future to buying a bike with a pair and keeping them it’s far easier.

Shambles of a company for both Panaracer and of course Hermes.

Back