Panaracer Dart reissue - skin wall

jimbog

Senior Retro Guru
Hi All, I am looking for a Dart recent reissue with skin wall. Must be in very nice condition as the rear smoke I have is brand new. Anybody have one for sale please? Jimbo

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

thanks for the replies but all the shops/sellers show the tan wall in their images but have black/black in the small print. Quite misleading and I almost got caught out.

Re: Re:

d8mok":71b4vfga said:
https://www.swinnertoncycles.co.uk/components-c169/tyres-c288/26-c289/panaracer-dart-classic-folding-tyre-p70250

Quite clearly states black/amber unless I’m
Missing something .......

If you select the size/colour from the drop box it shows black/amber out of stock.

I have an unused (possibly fitted then removed, but not ridden) Dart Classic skinwall that I can spare.

Only slight snag is it’s a steel bead. I bought it from Skinny Eric’s a few years ago - and it’s badged as a Classic - but I think the newer ones are folding? Also the bead is amber, like the originals, rather than the newer darker colour so it looks great on silver rims.

Any good? Happy to weigh it / post some photos.

soundslikeclockwork":apgb8din said:
I have an unused (possibly fitted then removed, but not ridden) Dart Classic skinwall that I can spare.

Only slight snag is it’s a steel bead. I bought it from Skinny Eric’s a few years ago - and it’s badged as a Classic - but I think the newer ones are folding? Also the bead is amber, like the originals, rather than the newer darker colour so it looks great on silver rims.

Any good? Happy to weigh it / post some photos.

Hi mate, could you pm me some pics and a price posted within the UK. I may consider the tyre. Ideally I wanted the folding reissue but may be swayed. Thanks, jimbo

Back