For Sale 1989/90 Marin Muirwoods 17'' project

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
89/90 Marin Muirwoods 17'' Fluro
muirwoods.JPG
Pic shows the bike cleaned up after I bought it, it has since been stripped down and all parts properly cleaned up. The bike remains disassembled.

See this thread for better pics... https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/light-resto-1990-marin-muirwoods.432379/#post-3221870

There are some areas on the fork where I sanded back and primed chips and scrapes, also some attempts at colour matching, in my opinion the fork will need a complete repaint. The rest of the bike is in generally great condition except for the many chips and scratches to the paint.
It'll need new cables, brake blocks and a set of headset bearings.

Includes
Frame
Fork
Handlebar/stem
Saddle/seatpost
100/200GS Groupset
Wheelset and tyres

Ultimately this bike is too small for me, I was going to build it up for a friend but they got tired of waiting and bought another one.. Many new projects came in and right now I just need the space. It's a lovely eye catching blue collar classic that really deserves to be built up and ridden, the colour still pops and despite the chips and scratches it still looks stunning.

£80 collected (Can pack for courier collection, buyer must arrange and pay).

Please post here before sending pm's.

Last edited:
Where roughly in the world are you? not that I need another project at the moment

Back