Pace RC200 F3

Just pulling up a chair...

Re:

I’ve not given up, just got caught up in building a Kona Fire Mountain which is on another thread and decided for once to focus on one thing to finish it.

I believe I have all the parts I need for the Pace apart from the BB. and storage space......

I got the redished wheel back.

Will update more shortly.

Re:

It hangs and waits.....

Untitled by Mac74, on Flickr

I've got an original Mavic BB on the way and once that arrives, I'll get the frame prepped and everything built up.

I've got a 16.5" RC200 that's going to donate some key parts and once complete, I'll sell the smaller frameset on.

Quick update as I'm nearly ready to put it all together.

It has a BB fitted now and definitely going down to the Suntour route so have a set of brakes now. Front cantis from a kind person on here who replied to a wanted ad.

Think I am mixing model years but never mind

Untitled by Mac74, on Flickr

I can’t get enough of Pace builds, admittedly I’m a bit biased

Looking great

I've made a small amount of progress. Still have one stubborn stuck crud catcher bolt though.

I'd painted the Control tech stem purple but I didn't like the shade, so it went for powdercoating in silver. I need to collect it and fit the decals.

Also ordered a better headset fitting tool rather than the bit of threaded bar I've been using.

Re:

I purchased a really good headset tool recently from braeview engineering via eBay at £30. I was nervous if using a older one I had on my Pace and this new one is great. Smooth and holds cups perfectly central

Back