Pace RC104

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've not been riding much at all over the past year. I did buy a Whippet as i'd always fancied one but it didn't give me the ride i really wanted. Bit to focused XC and not enough fun if that makes sense?
The one bike i've had over the past errr few or more years that i loved need to be replicated!
I went for a medium last time which if i'm completely honest was to small for me. This time a large was ordered and i'm itching to get it built and ridden.
Spec wise i've gone for 120mm Shivers, a mix of Sram X0 and XT, Hope and Thomson. I'm fully intending on pimping out with XTR as per my last but for the time being i just want to get it ridden!

So far i've:
Frame
Forks
Groupset
Brakes
Wheels inc a new set of 1.9 highrollers
A few bits of finishing kit

Do need a headset which will be King, just not sure on the colour.

Should end up something a little like this

Attachments

• 73d58927.jpg
    73d58927.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2,242
That sir, is bloody gorgeous :cool: Lovely colour, great lines and proportions and more than likely will ride as fab as it looks.

Get out, ride it and love it! :D

Cheers! I'm planning on hitting Woburn very very soon with her! Will pop up some more pic's when I've time. They are great handling machines hence why i got me another. The white one was better spec'd i'd say but this ones getting there!

Started and finished this project over a year ago and sorry to say its not turned a wheel. What am i doing with my life you ask?
So i'm stripping her down and building a fancy bit of Ti to encourage my previous love of cycling.
Gonna keep hold of the frame as they don't come up that often... one day maybe enough time to ride her tooooo :(

Back