Here’s a link to an earlier thread about it 👍🏻

Here’s a link to an earlier thread about it 👍🏻

Nice one that’s epic, didn’t realise Maguras were around back then, didn’t pace do a proper trials frame later on around the same time as pashleys TV range or am I thinking of something else

Nice one that’s epic, didn’t realise Maguras were around back then, didn’t pace do a proper trials frame later on around the same time as pashleys TV range or am I thinking of something else
They did the RC250t trials bike in two versions, with and without additional bracing

Given this is already a valuable piece, (and likely to increase in value in the future) its worth getting its ownership status properly nailed ASAP.
Maybe its already been done🤞

Looks like betsy(soz - i mean pedaladdiction!) has put a lot of time and a load of parts into this amazing piece.

Last edited:
Ow man!.. i wish he had

Betsy put a little bit of time and effort into 'appropriating' images from the interwebz to repost here because the og images were dead links.

Just for posterities sake..

Gosh I should've returned to the source! Lucky the idea of owning an immaculate one-off experimental early mtb just for a few seconds was sweet enough for betsy.

I'm looking like one of those guys who didn't read the ad fully and gets a 12x8 glossy full-colour photo of a gold-plated colnago arabesque (in my size obvs) for £1000🙄

If we all wish hard enough

Meh, who am i kidding.. i can't even seem find a Pace middle chainring in pewter 😁

Back