Wanted Orange Prestige 17", Controltech stem

Bcxbcx

Orange 🍊 Fan
I'm after a 93ish Orange Prestige frame (will consider full bikes) in 17", preferably black, but I don't mind any colour too much or needing a refurb.

Also a black Controltech stem, 1" as close to 100mm or shorter if possible (is it possible? I had 120mm back in the day and that was considered short!) And low or zero rise. I'd consider a 1 1/8" and shim it, as it wasn't uncommon to do that.

Last edited:
I have a Pace RC35 MXCD with a 1" steel steerer 170mm long from where the bearing race fits.
It has a 1.25" 1 1/4" 38.1mm shim, I'm looking to swap it for a 1.125" aka 1 1/8 steerer with the appropriate shim to fit the 1.25" hole in the crown.

Still looking for a Prestige and controltech stem, but I accidentally bought something with a 1 1/8" steerer requirement that I'm going to build in the meantime. .

I'm after a 93ish Orange Prestige frame (will consider full bikes) in 17", preferably black, but I don't mind any colour too much or needing a refurb.

Also a black Controltech stem, 1" as close to 100mm or shorter if possible (is it possible? I had 120mm back in the day and that was considered short!) And low or zero rise. I'd consider a 1 1/8" and shim it, as it wasn't uncommon to do that.
Black prestige was shared in retro orange group .
Looked a small frame to .

i have a complete orange prestige bicycle 17 inch frame factory spec xt/lx groupset - pm if interested

Back