For Sale Orange Alu O 17" Frame

stoney_god1975

Senior Retro Guru
Unridden since fresh satin black paint. Early first edition frame I've been told.

Frame only £70 but it isn't fully stripped yet.

Currently has...

Manitou Sport forks (shagged or non existent elastomers), XT Thumbies, NOS XT levers, M735 front and rear mechs, XT headset, A-TAC stem, Controltech bars, M730 chainset, XT M730/732 hubs on Ritchey Vantage Comp rims wirh Mud Dawg tyres, Onza seatpost with Orange saddle.
20211104_191127.jpg

How it was originally with me. So good to see it revived. 👍😎. Bought it from the original owner who lived in Porthcawl South Wales in 2018, the owner had purchased early 91. Unfortunately the owner neglected it for many years. Anyhow, the frame is sound, and obviously Stoney god has done a grand job restoring it 👍

Attachments

• F5BAA5B6-0C4C-4F7E-A446-19EF77240117.png
    F5BAA5B6-0C4C-4F7E-A446-19EF77240117.png
    312.2 KB · Views: 25
How it was originally with me. So good to see it revived. 👍😎. Bought it from the original owner who lived in Porthcawl South Wales in 2018, the owner had purchased early 91. Unfortunately the owner neglected it for many years. Anyhow, the frame is sound, and obviously Stoney god has done a grand job restoring it 👍
Cheers bud, would keep it but I've just bought a new house and have 2 Al-Mega's, 3 Kleins and a Cannondale!!

Ive had to do the same, cull, sell off bike projects.. new house. am sure it will find another great home, and in fairness it’s another old bike saved 😎👍

Go for it! At some point I want to get another 19 inch O, in Black to go with the matt grey and orange white fade 😎👍

Back