Old hand tools-what to do with ?

argonsixar

Retro Guru
Over the years I have collected about 30 odd tools that I dont need. I have old hacksaws, screwdrivers, hand drills and braces, hatchets, chisels, saws etc. I am loathe to throw them away as most are totally usable, just not likely to be used by me again.

Does anyone on the forum have any ideas of who/what would likely want these ? Any ideas most welcome.

You're in london so it shouldn't be too hard to get rid of them. Freecycle, local community project or school if you want to give them away?. Gumtree collection only if you'd like some cash.

Some tools are sought after, if ebay is anything to go by.
Post up a pic to see if anything is worth selling and what is worth donating.

Re:

It’s obvious this JokerTK guy is affiliated in some way to the escape room business and only joined this site in an attempt to post crafty adverts disguised as genuine posts. Yeah that worked. The post has similar weird use of language as the website itself. Suggest blocking this guy asap.

Re: Re:

RadNomad":2xgx73ue said:
It’s obvious this JokerTK guy is affiliated in some way to the escape room business and only joined this site in an attempt to post crafty adverts disguised as genuine posts. Yeah that worked. The post has similar weird use of language as the website itself. Suggest blocking this guy asap.

Forum bot. Not a person.

Wouldnt click the link al the same ;)

Re:

There’s a charity called tools for change ( I’ll double check name) they send tools out to third world countries

Tools For Self Reliance.

They refurbish tools then ship to developing countires to give people a leg up int oa craft to support themselves.

Latest posts

Back