Wanted Odyssey Svelte Seatpost Binder Bolt (Or similar purple binder bolt)

Qebrus

Dirt Disciple
On the lookout for one of these binder bolts, preferably the 3dv colour but not essential!

Failing that if anyone has a nice looking purple binder bolt preferably Allen key without a notch as it’ll be replacing a quick release.

Cheers

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This quick release version is up on Ebay, or are you just after the bolt?

I feel a little sick, I karma’d one of these a couple of years ago, didn’t realise they were anything special!

I feel a little sick, I karma’d one of these a couple of years ago, didn’t realise they were anything special!
It’s definitely a really good looking quick release, would even consider one if anybody was selling, but not looking to spend that much!

I like these, but there’s nothing to them; surely someone can mill a few and clear up? Also goes for American classic.

I like these, but there’s nothing to them; surely someone can mill a few and clear up? Also goes for American classic.
A repro would definitely be nice, feel the cost would go up on them due to anodising though if that was even an option!

Back