Odds and ends: Pace stem, R/H Topline crank, XTR

domperry76

Old School Hero
A bit of a clearout of odds and ends, hence the slightly random selection:

Pace aheadstem. Lovely machined bit of kit. 120mm length, 0deg rise, 1 1/8in. £50. SOLD.

Topline crank - sadly only the right-hand arm. But on the plus side, it comes with Pace chainrings (47/36/26), plus a set of outer Venhill titanium bolts. Threads are all fine. £44 SOLD

USE Alien seatpost. 350mm 27.2mm dia (I think). £20 SOLD

XTR RD-M850 rear mech. 8sp. All works fine, but the jockey wheels will need replacing sooner rather than later. £30 SOLD

XT ST-M739 V-brake/8sp shift levers. Good condition - the only downside is a bit of dirt inside the indicator window. £40 SOLD.

Ringle front skewer. Faded blue, but still works. £20. (I also have the rear but that's in 'spares or repair' condition given the state of it - but you are welcome to it.) SOLD

Postage is £3.20 per item (Royal Mail 2nd class).

Pics: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQvSgbr8qvXqvYR84y ... w?e=8wkQ3z

Re:

Interested in the Hope hub and Pace stem.
I cant see the pics, it keeps asking me to sign in/sign up.
I'll send you a PM.

Re: Odds and ends: Hope hub, Pace stem, R/H Topline crank, XTR

Arrrrrgh. I had a close double-double check of the hub this morning and I'm fairly convinced there's a tiny hairline crack in the flange - I'd either missed or dismissed it previously. It doesn't appear to be propagating from a spoke hole, but there are other marks in the vicinity of the holes that now make me a bit paranoid.

Anyway, I can't in all conscience sell it knowing that it's not in good condition. If anyone can still find a use for it, let me know and as long as you can cover the postage charge you can have it. If you think it's got some value, then pay me retrospectively or make a donation to charity.

And it seems a bit redundant to mention it now, but it's a 32h.

Back