Sold NOS Suntour freewheel bodies (x3) spacers and sprockets (30+ of each)

tonyf39

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'd bought these quite a few years back thinking I was going to build some freewheels for a couple of retro machines, then came into a couple of fully built ones that were perfect for my needs and these have sat on the shelf for 5 years :rolleyes:
There are 3 unmolested freehub bodies, I think these are the New Winner (Pro?) so could be built 5 ,6 or 7 speed. The brown labels with the spacers are marked 'Ultra'.
Here's a link to the Sheldon page which I looked at back when I first got these. https://sheldonbrown.com/suntour-freewheel.html

There's a limited range of sprockets with a ton of the smaller ones which given how smaller sprockets get the least wear is a gimme that these would be more numerous left over from the period.
40 ish spacers with varying diameters, I've more close ups of them I can forward and actually measure them all if that's mega important.
Sprockets:
built in spacer/with lip
13Tx9
14Tx2
17Tx4
sprockets with no lip/built in spacer
19Tx4
21Tx2 - one solid, one slotted
22Tx1
23Tx2
Starting sprockets?
13Tx9 and 16Tx3
I really would prefer to sell this as a lot but so hopefully the price is attractive enough to encourage that.
£55 + post at cost. Including the box it's 2.2kg, if I removed a few of the smaller sprockets I could probably get it below 2kg for small parcel and pop the ones removed as a large letter but it'd be cheaper to send hermes 2-5kg.
collection in person from Letchworth G.C. fine.
DSCF0849.JPG

DSCF0838.JPG
DSCF0847.JPG
DSCF0846.JPG

I'd bought these quite a few years back thinking I was going to build some freewheels for a couple of retro machines, then came into a couple of fully built ones that were perfect for my needs and these have sat on the shelf for 5 years :rolleyes:
There are 3 unmolested freehub bodies, I think these are the New Winner (Pro?) so could be built 5 ,6 or 7 speed. The brown labels with the spacers are marked 'Ultra'.
Here's a link to the Sheldon page which I looked at back when I first got these. https://sheldonbrown.com/suntour-freewheel.html

There's a limited range of sprockets with a ton of the smaller ones which given how smaller sprockets get the least wear is a gimme that these would be more numerous left over from the period.
40 ish spacers with varying diameters, I've more close ups of them I can forward and actually measure them all if that's mega important.
Sprockets:
built in spacer/with lip
13Tx9
14Tx2
17Tx4
sprockets with no lip/built in spacer
19Tx4
21Tx2 - one solid, one slotted
22Tx1
23Tx2
Starting sprockets?
13Tx9 and 16Tx3
I really would prefer to sell this as a lot but so hopefully the price is attractive enough to encourage that.
£55 + post at cost. Including the box it's 2.2kg, if I removed a few of the smaller sprockets I could probably get it below 2kg for small parcel and pop the ones removed as a large letter but it'd be cheaper to send hermes 2-5kg.
collection in person from Letchworth G.C. fine.
View attachment 562968

View attachment 562969
View attachment 562970
View attachment 562971
Did these ever sell?

Back