NOS RockShox Judy Parts / Speed Springs / EFC MOZO Spyder

elite504

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ok bit of a parts haul of mainly NOS NIP unopened parts that might as well help someone out rather than gathering dust.

1. Complete NOS NIP Judy '97 Type 3 Spring and cartridge kit, 63mm (SL/ XC). I don't know the spring stiffness, other than it is the "red" one. I also don't know iftype 3 will retrofit into the earlier 95/96 Tpe 2 judy's. My feeling is, it will but if someone has any additional knowledge, that would be great!
Original RRP £90, for sale at £45. Sold to kikideparis for £45

2. NOS NIP Genuine Rockshox "kit and Kaboodle" External damping knob for Judy RH leg.
Original RRP £20, for sale at £10 STILL FOR SALE

3. NOS NIP Mountain Speed Springs. Green, X-soft 135lb spring. Fits judy, Quadra R, 3" manitou EFC, RST Mozo Pro 2.5 / 3.5 according to the box.
RRP £40, Sell at £20. Sold to theone for £20

4. NIP NOS Judy type 3 soft spring kit (Judy XL, XC, SL), 63 and 80mm travel.
RRP. £30, sell at £15 STILL FOR SALE

5. 2 x beigh Rockshox DH elastomers (Hard) and one green soft speed spring. Used. £5 / lot Sold to worldranger for £5

6. 1998 Manitou Spyder parts bundle. This is a bag of TWO complete kits except each elastoner has been cut in half. All plastic hardware and springs intact. Includes instruction sheets. Also included is one "wings" manitou spring and keeper (soft). £7.50 / lot Sold to worldranger for £7.50

All prices, plus shipping, £2 per order (UK), £4 overseas.

Pictures:

#1 closeup

#2 closeup

3 closeup

#4 closeup

#6 closeup

#6 instruction sheet

Sorry Unit 3, too late on #1.
Make an offer for a bundle on the rest. Worst I can say is no.

Re:

Can you PM me the external diameters please on the Spring kits (Speed Springs/Judy etc) and Spyder Elastomer/spring kits, have some forks to rebuild and need to know if they will fit.
May take some off you, thanks

Ok dimensions for everyone's benefit.

Dimensions assumed as per #5. These springs are in the box (and although it looks like they've been opened before, they're sealed again and I'm not opening them.

Spring A Dia 19.8, length 93
Spring B Dia 19, Length 68

#5 Speed Spring
Length 170. Dia 21.5, tapering to 20.3 at one end to go in an early judy topcap. I'm ASSUMING #3 measures the same. Looks like it from a ruler outside the box.

#6 Spyder springs, Dia 20.5, Length 51.5
Wings spring Dia 20, Length 125

Re:

I am interested in the Mountain Springs (#3).
Would you also ship to Germany?
Cheers, Thorsten

Back