NOS Campagnolo Centaur Crankset 46/34/24 **SOLD**

dnbmatt28

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi

For sale is a NOS Campagnolo Centaur MTB Crankset 46/34/24 rings (steel middle & inner rings) complete with NOS Campagnolo crankbolts.

£100 UK Posted **SOLD via Ebay**

Thanks
Matt

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 542
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 542
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 542
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 541
Re: NOS Campagnolo Centaur Crankset 46/34/24

Great deal

Re:

Cheers, was destined for a Roberts but I've made the switch to 165mm cranks across the board. That, and money to buy more parts!

Re:

They say if you're the first to get out of the saddle when going uphill then you're cranks might be too long, I always crank it out of the saddle. At 165cm height I always have the saddle as far forward as it will go as well, again this is just to be able to generate more power over the top of the crank without putting too much strain through the knee - the shorter crank helps with this when the arm is at 9-3.
Its not really noticeable (no negatives) and it satisfies my conscience - unfortunately the reverse is now true so if I ride 170mm It niggles me that its the 'wrong' size! Hence across the board change over.

Re:

I 'manage' with 170mm aware that I 'should' be using 165mm - we're a similar height, but there are so few available

I think one of the key things is that the Spa ones have machined tabs, unlike Shimano. The tab machining makes the crank run true. IME Shimano cranks all run wonky with a sideways wobble on the rings.

What a beauty. I use one on my Roberts and I've yet to find a crank I find more visually appealing, so it's staying put. Yours is obvs so much smarter than mine...

Back