NOS Ayrton Senna bike

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View

A bit pricey but a lovely thing

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think the price is about right. If it’s all immaculate you could harvest more than that with today’s prices on parts. Not that I’m condoning such behaviour!
(for insurance purposes I recently checked how much it would cost to replace my Y-Trek part for part on one given day and excluding my time cleaning, restoring and paint etc it was close to £1500!)

A bit pricey but a lovely thing
Yeah agree Peachy. A couple of hundred quid less and it would have been on its way to me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
My guess is made in Italy from Columbus looks good quality. Carraro are an Italian brand,vstill going now.

Strange listing. No mention of any of the spec. RC35s look naked without the foil decals. Didn’t expect to see pics of Ayrton with one of the bikes!

Well. I think we can all rest assured that we will soon have the opportunity of picking up that very same good quality Columbus frame on eBay.. sans all that NOS m900..

This bike has been up for sale many times before with the same photos. There is a thread from 2013, and it looks like it went up again in 2017:

The description is just information from a web site with no detail on the bike:

Fishy?

Now if you could prove that this is the actual one in the picture with the man himself then it's a bargain !

Would be very interesting to know how many they actually made.

Some good info on here from 2103 particularly with regards to the saddle.

Even that missing severely lowers the asking price.

I reckon it's more like £750 - 800, even in todays market.

Back