Newbie Keewee cromo 8 downhill build UPDATE NOW PAINTED!

Thanks everyone , can't wait to get it built , unfortunatley the guy i bought this of had sold the wheels with the brake therapy hub kit on for the floating arm.
Well gutted as brake therapy want £115.00 for the part were the brake goes on to fit a 10mm hope pro2 and a hope pro2 10mm hub conversion kit.
bear in mind i havent even got a pro2 hub.
Just found an anodisers in runcorn and they are pretty cheap ,so im getting the hope m4 calipers gold , the master cylider lever bodies green , and the linkage , pivot and other grey bits green.
May get the monster t crowns green and the top caps gold but may be too expensive, as im very tight on money having a 2 year old boy.

Thanks again everyone

Jason

finaly got my frame powder coated orange (not white) and parts anodised.
As you cand see i had the frame painted orange ,linkage , pivots and brake arm blue ,and brake arm adaptor gold.
I went for 2 shades of blue to vary it .
Also i can get this work done very cheap by a mate if anyone is after work.
Just waiting for a shock spring and chain device.
The stickers are only temp as these are samples and will be getting nice chrome ones in a few days , i also made the carbon strip for underneath to protect it
Hope you like

frame3.jpg

frame2.jpg

brakearm1.jpg

brakearm.jpg

bottomframe.jpg

linkage1.jpg

rearend.jpg

Thanks for looking

Jason

I don't know a great deal about DH rigs but that does look good..spot on choices colour wise :D

i didnt realise the monsters were so monsterous!
i like the build
arent keewee made in nz?
ive always thought that, not by name association, just remember reading it somewhere :roll: probably not
you can always fall back on that non floating mount of needs be right?

yeah these are made in newzealand :D
the brake arm is actually a seperate add on made by 2b in usa.
cant wait to build it :D

Jason

Whoever sold you the idea that those forks were Monster-Ts was either confused or tricked you to make a quick sale. What you got there are the reliable and low-maintenance Junior-T forks. I still have mine equiped on my Stinky and never let me down.

The Marzocchi Monster Ts are clearly identifiable for their sheer size and weight:

MonsterT.jpg

Back