slmracing

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
North East, North and West Yorkshire proudly present

New Miller Dam

Date: Saturday 30th November
Time: 10am for a 10:30am start.
Meeting at: Toby Carvery Wakefield WF2 7AW http://goo.gl/maps/7GVgn 9.00am for breakfast (optional) I have arranged for free parking with the manager

:: Route: Will mainly consist of local singletrack first of all through Pugneys country park, including Sandal Castle, a short road section will lead us to new miller dam for some sweet, slightly technical single track then there is a mix of well drained off road sections that take us through haw park wood, Walton colliery Nature park, then along to Stanley ferry,
Difficulty rating 2/5
Total Distance 22 miles

Additional food stops
There are a couple of options for food stops if you do not fancy the full English at the start of
the ride, but please bring some snacks just in case

:: NO HELMET, NO RIDE

Please register your interest on the forum

Attachments

• new miller.jpg
    new miller.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,005

slmracing

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Sorry I made a mess of the anouncment I thought I could produce it on a word document then just paste it with the pictures included :facepalm:

is there any way of doing this?

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Don't worry about it Stu , it's announced , I'll be there on retro (bringing the Kona ).
Matthew

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Doing my best to make this but looking doubtful as its a Saturday and I think I'll be working.

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Yes, i'm in.

I've seen most of it and it's good easy riding with interesting features, kissing the barnsley border.*

*The border of wakey/barnsley, not a euphemism. ;)

see ya theer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts