slmracing

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
North East, North and West Yorkshire proudly present

New Miller Dam

Date: Saturday 30th November
Time: 10am for a 10:30am start.
Meeting at: Toby Carvery Wakefield WF2 7AW http://goo.gl/maps/7GVgn 9.00am for breakfast (optional) I have arranged for free parking with the manager

:: Route: Will mainly consist of local singletrack first of all through Pugneys country park, including Sandal Castle, a short road section will lead us to new miller dam for some sweet, slightly technical single track then there is a mix of well drained off road sections that take us through haw park wood, Walton colliery Nature park, then along to Stanley ferry,
Difficulty rating 2/5
Total Distance 22 miles

Additional food stops
There are a couple of options for food stops if you do not fancy the full English at the start of
the ride, but please bring some snacks just in case

:: NO HELMET, NO RIDE

Please register your interest on the forum

Attachments

• new miller.jpg
    new miller.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,005
Sorry I made a mess of the anouncment I thought I could produce it on a word document then just paste it with the pictures included :facepalm:

is there any way of doing this?

Don't worry about it Stu , it's announced , I'll be there on retro (bringing the Kona ).
Matthew

Doing my best to make this but looking doubtful as its a Saturday and I think I'll be working.

Yes, i'm in.

I've seen most of it and it's good easy riding with interesting features, kissing the barnsley border.*

*The border of wakey/barnsley, not a euphemism. ;)

see ya theer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back