NEC cycle show 2019 I have been invited back again

themountie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys n girls I have been invited back to the NEC cycle show this yr
Last yr I pretty did it all by myself with help from the misses and step daughter,

So I am putting this out now this early to see if there is any interested I have done this for the past 2 yrs and have been gratefully received and met loads of old skool riders and like minded people also got to show off my collection and give the public to re captcha there youth and ride a retro ride.

This yr I need some reliable people to help me and show up and display there pride and joys to the public, you will get free entry to the show over 4 days get to talk to all the guys and the stands and nab some free stuff , last yr I raided the gt86 wd 40 stand lol ,

The off road demo test track is at our disposal when the show is open

last yr I had to rent a van to carry all my collection in hence this yr I am looking for any of u guys to help for 1 day or 4 days.

Intrested in going

1: themountie

2: AL

3 TOMAS

4 clockwork davo

Re:

Hi,

Do you have dates, and a number of bikes you may need?

al.

the show dates are 13-15 sept last year I had to set up on the trade day on the Thursday ready for the fri public as we get closer I will get a better idea of where they are putting me last yr we were outside in the MTB experience and had a huge space , I took 18 with me last yr so if I can get including me 15-25 I will be happy

Re:

Okay, I'm Interested, If you want/need me?

al. :D

Re:

What sort of bikes are you looking at taking?
ie. how "Retro" do they "need" "to be?
Catalogue spec, modified? Or anything goes?
What did you do about insurance? For the bikes, and for the riders?

last yr we took 98 and below : insurance for the riders of the demo/test course is covered by the cycle show and they signed a waver before going out on one of mine retro ones just in case .
You will have to sort insurance for your bikes for damage and theft that you bring ,we locked up ours all together in the gazebo and dropped the gazebo down over them and the NEC had 2 security guards out all night out side are stand for the 3 nights,
They will also be a offer if you would like of storage inside over night that can be arranged.
The place is like fort knocks over the show u cannot get in or out with a bike at all during the show and after you have to have your bike tagged and you have to have the same tag with the same number on it to get out and these are only issued by the cycle show head office on site , they even take pictures of you and your pass and the bike you are removing from the show

Re:

I can bring lots or not so lots, depending on who else is going.

The chances are most of my stuff won't be duplicated by anyone else, and if so we'll just have them removed by security.

I'll give you a list in a message of what I can take a little later today.

al.

Back