Nearly there....

Ah, is it time we start posting the best covers? ;) 🤣 Before that I'll start with the best WTF, this is Black Sabbath?! track:

In keeping with with your post Alasdair, here is another iconic Album Cover - their fourth released 25th Sept 1972, and possibly another WTF, this is Black Sabbath?! track:

Laguna Sunrise:

The original picture was taken on the Master of Reality tour at Birmingham Town Hall 25th Jan 1972:

Vol4Oz - edit.jpg

Pip

Last edited:
Rightyho, a little bit of favourable news. I had tried over the past few weeks to get out on my Kawasaki, but my condition and / or prescribed medication was making this somewhat difficult. A couple of times, I had actually set out on a planned trip, only to turn back as I didn't feel safe enough or in control of the bike ..... or indeed myself.

My Palliative Care Consultant was very thorough in her line of questioning when I reported this to her. She worked hard to try and drag the precise answer out of me with regards to how I actually felt when I had decided it was best to turn back, rather than try to complete the planned trip.

She has since altered my medication, and I reckon this is as good as it will be for the time being.

Anyway, after all that preamble, it all seemed to all come together yesterday, and I felt well in control. I did the loop down to Chopper's Cafe; A4 Hungerford, A338 Burbage - Back up the A346 past Savernake Forest to Marlborough, and A4 home - about 50 miles in total. Not that far, but I did get out on the bike, which was a result!

Someone had built one of those Fugly Triumph Rocket III 2,600cc bikes into a Trike. Crikey they are gruesome looking as a bike, but I think that the Trike works really well:

Triumph Rocket 111 Trike.jpg
Triumph Rocket 111 Trike_1.jpg

Talking of Triumphs, this 1,200 Scambler was very Retro Mod with its '21 plate - you can spot the rear end in the first picture:
Triumph Scrambler 1200.jpg

Oh and this thing of elegance and beauty - The MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR:

MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR.jpg
MV Agusta Brutale 800 RR_1.jpg

Back up to Marlborough where I parked next to a funky KTM 390 Adventure:

Marlborough 120921.jpg

Pip

Good to see you’re out and about. Thinking of getting a transalp for the winter as this Only comes out in the dry. It’s a very relaxed ride but ticks the boxes for me these days.

7A21C4A3-6951-462B-A7C3-C8C392BE724B.jpeg

Great to see you out and about on your bike Pip 😊

That Rocket works well as a trike!

The MV is more my flavour though - one day, maybe! 🤞

Cheers
wad

The Triumph Rocket III has stirred a bit of interest, so here is what they look like before any beautifying treatment of turning them into a Trike 🤪 :

TRIUMPHRocketIIIClassic_4.jpg

Not the exact same version, but nearer the colour:
TRIUMPHRocketIIIClassic_5.jpg

Pip

Back