Mystery and Unidentified Parts

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Looks like the original thread is gone, so am starting a new one. Admin - please advise is this isn’t the case.

I’ve got a few to start with…

First up a pair of Ti skewers in 3dv, not a design I’ve seen before, anyone recognise them?
IMG_5638.jpeg

IMG_5640.jpeg

IMG_5641.jpeg

Secondly, a single (front) Ti skewer in 3dv. Again not a design I’ve seen before.
IMG_5635.jpeg

IMG_5636.jpeg

IMG_5637.jpeg

Old bookmark doesn´t work for me either, so I guess it´s gone?

The nuts of the first pair look like Fast Feather, but don´t know if they also made versions with this lever.

The nuts of the first pair look like Fast Feather, but don´t know if they also made versions with this lever.
Fast Feather was my first thought too.
No idea on the other one.

I didn't realise it had been deleted. He did target my threads, because he was upset that I outed his scamming!

I thought Fast Feather too

What a pity, this thread was very interesting to see and understand the origin of rare and nice stuff
Agree, in particular the screw nut looks like Fast Feather.
Next to the iconic lever with the holes, they had a number of different shapes.

According to this webpage also this one is a Fast Feather
Fast Feather quick-release.jpg

BTW: has anyone ever seen an catalog or listing of Fast Feather products?

What a pity, this thread was very interesting to see and understand the origin of rare and nice stuff

Agree, in particular the screw nut looks like Fast Feather.
Next to the iconic lever with the holes, they had a number of different shapes.

According to this webpage also this one is a Fast Feather
View attachment 804615

BTW: has anyone ever seen an catalog or listing of Fast Feather products?
Yeah I also found this old thread, but he doesn´t directly say that it´s Fast Feather. Just that´s what he sold on ebay.
I only know them with these levers:

fast_feather.jpg

Last post over there is interesting however. I always thought I had a reading disability, but there is a difference between Fat/Fast Feather (US/overseas made).

Hmm, i think the thing of FAT vs. FAST is just because of their a bit misleading logo?
Some may read FAT instead of FAST...
Fast Feather Ad weight is over Oppa.jpeg

And in terms of shape of their Skewers, they had definitely more than just the iconic one with the holes in different diameters.

Fast Feather Fat Feather Ad II.jpg
On was called Ti-Rod, the other Tuff-Stix,
Fast Feather quick-release silver2.jpg

They had been all sold as "handcrafted in USA" and the company was from Burbank, CA.

BTW: there is an current offer in Germany
Also claimed to be Fast Feather. I'm not sure, but in any case they look good too :)

Last edited:
Ok found this in my own pics. Different nuts, but the black levers in the ad look like yours?

IMG_1760.JPG

Edit: Joglo was a faster feather!

Back