Wanted My RC31s for yours (longer steerer needed)

alban

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I tried the steerer swap thread but thought I'd pop a wanted ad here too. I'm after some 400?/420 a2c RC31s exactly like mine but with 10mm more steerer. It's an annoying problem to have haha.

I would like the earlier versions with the silver crown and yellow decals. Here are mine, they're the 420mm a2c version:

EDIT: silly me forgot to say I have 186mm steerer on these and need c. 196-200mm.

Last edited:
They’re fitted atm but can get closer pics if anyone needs. Would consider swaps for other similarly nice forks if they have a longer steerer.

Attachments

• 76846515-3ADB-4CE5-A360-5C00DF3B214A.jpeg
    76846515-3ADB-4CE5-A360-5C00DF3B214A.jpeg
    852.8 KB · Views: 17
Cant the steerer be pressed in out out? Im genuinely interested to know as fork steers are never long enough for me!

Potentially... I read they're bonded in though. not sure how. It doesn't sound worth it for me, just to run a different stem haha

If I remember correctly, after speaking to Justbackdated (pace guru on here) you cannot swap the steerer on these forks because they are bonded. Which is why I have a pair in the parts bin and not on a bike😬 after a hasty purchase without checking steerer length.

Back