My New **For Sale** post - All sorts including NOS

Can I please have:

Shimano LX five-arm FC M560 crank set 110 BCD 170mm long. Comes with earlier Shimano SG 38 and 28 rings and 48 non branded outer ring. Usual scuffs and heel rub, decals good and still life in the rings. £18 Posted.

PM'd.

Ta...

mr.zzz":2owt8igf said:
just out of curiosity... is that Dia-compe DL headset??? What year approx.?

Hello

I'm not sure what a dia Compe DL headset is? This aheadset for is from a '95 Mongoose IBOC zero G. I bought the bike 2nd hand in '96, it was fitted then and I assume it was OEM.

some more pics.

P1040387.jpg

P1040382.jpg

Retro_Roy":3t3bhub0 said:
hi
i'd be interested in the lx brakes. i imagine there would have to be some mailing adjustment to ship to me in canada. let me know what new total would be.
thanks
roy

PMed. Thanks for the enquiry.

Headset, Lx m560 chainset and Lx m550 cantis now sold and all items now posted. Big thank you. :D

Open to sensible offers on all other items.

Last bump before off loading elsewhere. Thanks to all that have looked and especially those that bought.

The colour in photos showing the dark blue ano USE seatpost, red controltech stem and red DX v-brakes looks weak. In daylight the colours are actually strong and quite vivid :cool:

Mossy.

NOS LX M550 chainset now sold - thank you.

Last head of steam type bump! :D

I would love to off load the red DX v-brakes to a satisfied customer here. I would happily take £33.00 for them and open to offers on the other bits.

Latest posts

Back