My New **For Sale** post - All sorts including NOS

Mossy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Good evening.

A few items up for sale and in no particular order. I hope the items will be of use.

Paypal gift please. All items are priced with 2nd class recorded postage included and will be despatched within 48 hours of receiving your kind payment. Happy to ship outside the UK once actual shipping costs are agreed.

➡️ Controltech mtb red ahead stem 1 1/8” fit 135mm long with slight rise. Lovely condition overall with good decals. All bolts original and good. £15 posted.

➡️ Orange OEM saddle with Ti rails (I think) lovely condition of the cover, although 'Orange' decal on the sides has faded away. £25 posted.

➡️ Orange OEM seat collar from ‘97 P7 31.8mm. Scruffy, but useable. £4 posted.

➡️ Shimano Deore XT FD M750 28.6mm front derailleur. Excellent condition. £11.50 posted.

➡️ Acor V brake hanger. NOS. £7.50 posted.

P1040361.jpg

P1040350.jpg

P1040371.jpg

P1040377.jpg

P1040355.jpg

A pair of Michelin Taiga ATB folding tyres 26 x 1.95. NOS. £20 SOLD.

GT handlebars 560mm long with sweep. Black paint all good, but decals are slightly scuffed. Minor damage at one end from fitting barends, photo on request. £6 SOLD.

Tioga T-bone seatpost 26.8mm dia. 350mm long in black never fitted and in perfect condition. Brand New. £15 SOLD.

Zafal carbon water bottle cage. Good condition. £6 SOLD.

Park Tool blue spoke key .156 / 4.0mm. NOS. £4 SOLD.

Marin water bottle cage. Good condition. £6 SOLD.

Shimano Deore XT RD M750 rear derailleur. Good condition. £15 SOLD.

Shimano LX five-arm FC M560 crank set 110 BCD 170mm long. Comes with earlier Shimano SG 38 and 28 rings and 48 non branded outer ring. Usual scuffs and heel rub, decals good and still life in the rings. £18 SOLD.

Dia Compe original aheadset 1 1/8” fit. Used. £6 SOLD.

Shimano LX BR M550 cantilever brake set (full bike setup). Straddle cables not included. Never fitted. NOS. Bought here for a project that never materialised, looking to get back what I paid. £25 SOLD.

Shimano LX five-arm FC M550 crank set 110 BCD 175mm long. Comes with Shimano SG 48/38/28 rings and crank caps . Never fitted and never seen a chain. NOS. Bought here for a project that never materialised, looking to get back what I paid. £45 SOLD.

Dia Compe PC7 EXA v-brake levers. Chrome levers and Ti colour bodies. Boxed and in perfect condition. NOS. £15 SOLD.

Shimano red DX BR M600 v-brakes and matching M601 levers. Full bike setup and includes Tektro pads, original noodles and fixing bolts - not pictured. Good condition with the odd knock and scrape. £35 SOLD.

USE Alien seat post 25.0mm dia. 240mm long excluding the seat clamp. Upside is the seat clamp is in fab condition, slight downside the decals are worn in places and the blue anodise has faded slightly around / below the insert level. £18 posted SOLD.

Code:
Zafal carbon water bottle cage. Good condition. £6 posted.

This please, pm on way.

Cheers...Nick

benbonty":10y99kca said:
Interested in the tyres, are they front and rear specific?

They maybe as the box says "even better front wheel performance". I know others here have used them and they look well on the 80's MTBs.

IMO you can use them front and rear.

All PMs replied to, updated and will always listen to offers :D

All items bought have been posted today.

Thanks.

Back