Muddy Waters no more.....Muddy Fox.....the early Years.

Great post, many thanks! Love the 'bars on the early Adventurer - I have to find one of these one day.

awesome fella, rek ill take the 88 courier out tomorrow, just the inspiration i needed. ill fix/clean/build etc the rest of the collection later lol

Great thead :cool:

I have much love for old Muddy Foxes and for me personally the finest year was 1990.. it was that year I acquired a Courier Mega and it was that year my inseparable relationship with MTB begun.

Saw this recently parked up outside the post office... 1988?

Superb thread, thanks :)

I have tried contacting Drew for some info but he hasnt got back to me yet. Perhaps he doesnt want to revisit anything MF.

I just picked up a marmite bike, the Muddy Fox Shuttle and it is in amazing condition,totally original. I dont think it has even been ridden.

Also just started to restore my 88 Trailblazer and 88 Explorer, threads to follow soon.
9B33BF55-C650-486F-9F75-D8C8AF8EEDAD_zpstjkamkpd.jpg

4E40B4F9-CC0A-4000-97EF-72326DBBB8EC_zpsxqcg2dgy.jpg

6649CC6D-FFE1-42F9-A94A-7A0B90596B4E_zpsdilwq4ae.jpg

All I need now to complete the line up is a 1988 Limited Edition and I have the full range (excluding the Mixte).

Good effort!

Love seeing all this early MF stuff.

I had that cannondale water bottle with velcro and a velcro cage. superb.

G

Jim, you just need one of these to complete your '88 lineup:

You won't find it in any catalogues though! :D

Perhaps we could load up all the catalogues here..., I have a selection of them, but im sure most are here now. Might be nice for quick comparisons, and they are easier to copy and paste, than using PDF format from archives. And they would all be in one place too....? Just a thought. :oops:

andyz":3hcj30s1 said:
Jim, you just need one of these to complete your '88 lineup:

You won't find it in any catalogues though! :D

Any progress on the resto of that one Andy? Just remembered I have an alloy Exage U-brake in grey with UII if you have the plastic/metal version and want to replace it.

Carl.

Back