Muddy Fox titanium....unused....

I'm too lazy to look on the steerer tube today to see if there are any markings to see who made them, but as The Littlest Hobo sang so Canadian-ly...'maybe tomorrow'

for fear of being burned at the stake, the only thing I see that I like is the titanium, aside from that it looks bloody awful.

How Far they fell.

No, Sinner - you're absolutely right my man! Mad-awful componentry for a frame that nice, agreed! For fear of also being burnt at the stake, I usually start off my auctions mad-high and come down oh-so-slowly until I get a bite...everyone else is at it, and I need to keep my hamsters in elderberries etc

certainly no reflection on you as the owner, simply the direction the company took after they took what was left of the company, the branding and image fell, it was like someone needed new glasses at the drawing board. But by this point, there concentration was the lower end of the market, and on the shop floor it did well, every kid with a couple of hundred quid could have a Muddy fox. The real low point was the next buy out, when they introduced the even lower end brand, Silver Fox. The Bigfoot kit had some nice stems and bits and bobs for the price points thought.

Back