Sorted MTB frame for small rider, 4'10"

jonXmack

Retrobike Rider
I'm looking for a frame for my girlfriend who is 4'10". Only looking to spend around £150 realistically as I'm not sure how much use it'll get. In my head I'd love an old 12.5" GT, but happy to see whatever is out there.

This one knocking about on eBay (not mine!)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was waiting for a reply to a question I sent to the seller and it sold, is anyone else able to help?

I'm looking for a frame for my girlfriend who is 4'10". Only looking to spend around £150 realistically as I'm not sure how much use it'll get. In my head I'd love an old 12.5" GT, but happy to see whatever is out there.
Hi ive got a 15 inch gt karokarom its made from Reynolds 525 its in lovely condition I only want £60 for it
let me know if suitable

Got a 14-16" keewee stealth with headset/post/seat/bb and a few other bits i can include (full bike, actually) for a lot less than 150. PM me if you want details/pics

Back