Mtb are meant to be riden

While it's great to have a high reaction score, it's important to remember that biking is about personal enjoyment, fitness, and the challenge of the ride itself. Here are a few thoughts on balancing online engagement and real-world biking:

1. **Personal Goals**: Focus on your own biking goals and achievements rather than just online metrics. Track personal milestones like distance, time, and skill improvements.

2. **Quality over Quantity**: Ensure that your contributions to the community are meaningful. Valuable insights and support can be more fulfilling than simply aiming for high numbers.

3. **Community Support**: Engage with the community in a supportive and constructive manner. Encouraging others can be as rewarding as receiving likes and reactions.

4. **Balance**: Remember to balance your online activity with actual biking. The real experiences and connections you make on the trails are what truly count.

Ultimately, while online recognition can be gratifying, the true measure of a cyclist is their passion and dedication to the sport. Keep riding and enjoying the journey!
Are you using AI to come up with these?🧐

Actually, this site has nothing to do about cycling and riding the blessed thing. That's what Strava is about, apparently.

This site is about bicycles. What you do with them in the garage, on the road, off road, or in bed is up to you and we don't care much.

🤔 Any million people can buy something, do some selfies riding it in PWN or PNW or wherever but it's like striking a damp match here.

Site is more about why, when, who, how, what you did to try and make it fulfil an individual need / want and sharing that. Not complicated.

In all honesty before I came here I knew nothing about more modern bikes (yes guys 1990s is fairly modern for me sorry) derailers and stuff kinda baffled me. Now I'm hooked so weather there building them for us to give praise or whatnot it's all helpful for all of us. Besides if you really want praise go to the inn share your cat,your music, oversized burger or just a good fart.. you'll get way better pop.

Back