For Sale MRP Stage 29er fork 170mm travel

Depends on your xc. This fork is more towards the trail end of things so if you live somewhere fairly rugged it might be spot on.
I hope you're on the mend.

Thanks wynne, yup mending up - most riding is Exmoor - Quantock so can be rocky. Anything that will ease me back into riding - am even condsidering full suss!

I understood that there are strict conditions to the delivery of goods to EU , so I suggest to have a look at the papers needed to arrange the shipment to Italy

I deal with shipments in and out of EU all the time at the wheelbuilder i work for. I shipped a yeti frame to Novekili in Italy last month without any problems. You may have to pay VAT at your end which i think is 20%.

Last edited:
Ok ...last time I couldn't buy from UK because the guy told he have to produce plenty documents for Customs . Last thing : I need to recheck thet the steering tube lenght is good for my frame ( it has a standard external headset ) .
Thanks.

Wynne , I'm really sorry : I calculated that I need to have at least 178 mm of head tube . Unfortunately for me the fork will not suit .

Back