For Sale Moved/sold: Campagnolo Athena 11sp 'carbony bits'

BLACKTWANG13

Old School Hero
Campagnolo Athena 11sp Power Torque Groupset
In perfect working order with 11sp 11-25 cassette and 11sp chain with quick link.
Carbon level shifters and 53/39 172.5 cranks with barely a mark on them as the braze front mech. A few light marks on the rear mech and brakeset (with Swiss Stop pads) but nothing significant or eye-catching at all. With lovely smooth BSA Threaded Power-Torque BB Moved posted with an additional unused 11-25 Chorus cassette and 11sp chain) (Moved for Athena groupset, additional chorus chain and cassette AND VGC <800 miles Campagnolo Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset)

Last edited:
pity the wheels are campag fit, if they were shimano i'd have had em.
i know you can swap out freehubs etc, but im too lazy to source one etc

If you have patience I've seen people swapping out and selling as new for £15 but like always, when you want one you can't lay your hands on one but when you're not in need there's always a couple available!!

Well I've dropped the price before eBay meaning that you could sell the campagnolo one and buy a shimano one and keep the price in the 1s most likely

@pigman
Just a thought - would do the wheels and brand new 11-25 Chorus cassette which is a beautiful thing (cheapest available is about £130 online) so you could run it with your shimano (assuming 11sp) for £269 posted

Back