Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re: Re:

widowmaker":3j0ttj16 said:
I was just checking you could ride the route rather than walk it

within the 4 hours you can do both, hell you can even take time out to visit the infamous spot where Nobby had to sacrifice his socks when answering an rather urgent and pressing call of nature

elPedro666":3j0ttj16 said:
Instant coffee Nicholas?!?

I'm camping, not a feral animal!

so whats the general smell round your camping spot,

Freshly ground Coffee made from slowly roasted Ethiopian arabica beans, hand picked by virgins

Pan fried Cured whole back gammon

Roloff chain lubricant 5ml bottle for £50 (drop for drop more expensive than Chanel #5)

flatulence scented with the delicate aroma of Sandeman 20 Year Old Tawny Port

Retro Spud":7jmop46g said:
widowmaker":7jmop46g said:
I was just checking you could ride the route rather than walk it

within the 4 hours you can do both, hell you can even take time out to visit the infamous spot where Nobby had to sacrifice his socks when answering an rather urgent and pressing call of nature

elPedro666":7jmop46g said:
Instant coffee Nicholas?!?

I'm camping, not a feral animal!

so whats the general smell round your camping spot,

Freshly ground Coffee made from slowly roasted Ethiopian arabica beans, hand picked by virgins

Pan fried Cured whole back gammon

Roloff chain lubricant 5ml bottle for £50 (drop for drop more expensive than Chanel #5)

flatulence scented with the delicate aroma of Sandeman 20 Year Old Tawny Port

But enough about the wife eh?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

...got my lap 2 retro bike sorted....Nobby was kind enough to lend me one of his. ;)

Attachments

• 12096239_10153537786895210_751765918504748663_n.jpg
    12096239_10153537786895210_751765918504748663_n.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 399

wookiee":1723arae said:
...got my lap 2 retro bike sorted....Nobby was kind enough to lend me one of his. ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

Don't forget the smell of wild garlic. Every time I smell that, it takes me back to Mayhem. And two failed solo attempts. :(

Third time lucky. If not at Gatcombe.

Mike

Mike Muz 67":211oquqk said:
wookiee":211oquqk said:

:LOL: :LOL:

Don't forget the smell of wild garlic. Every time I smell that, it takes me back to Mayhem. And two failed solo attempts. :(

Third time lucky. If not at Gatcombe.

Mike

...that wasn't wild garlic that was Andy cooking!

Back