Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

Thanks for the advice on the lights- it's been most illuminating ha ha ha (oh god)

So cree with a spare bat is the way to go, cheap too :cool:

Brill!

Re:

Given all the activity on the sub team threads its been a bit quiet around these parts

Two months today and we'll be in full on race/party mode :D

In the mean time things are coming together on a number of fronts,

Andy (Any123) has purchased a Marquee to host the clan gathering as the awning on the Intruder just ain't gonna hit the mark, there's also a LED projector in the offing and if the bass speakers put in an appearance, then the dead in the local church yard will be woken.....

THM is on a mission to get everyone to bring a set of LED garden lights, or anything capable of glowing in an attempt to have the route through the Retro Bike camp being visible from the International Space Station.
Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated, so please hunt out some cheap tat

On a more down to earth note, I wanted to mark the event and the passing of an iconic Retro gathering, so I asked Gil to draw up some frame stickers to mark the event (as previously issued on the now defunct National Retro Rides)
Gotta love this place, Gil being a top guy agreed to do them at cost, and Neil_M who sadly had to drop out of the New Old stock team has funded them as a parting gift to us all :cool: ,

Gil and Neil your both top guys

Not long now ;)

Attachments

• Retrobike Mayhem.jpg
    Retrobike Mayhem.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 332
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":16g18uqv said:
file.php

On a more down to earth note, I wanted to mark the event and the passing of an iconic Retro gathering, so I asked Gil to draw up some frame stickers to mark the event (as previously issued on the now defunct National Retro Rides)
Gotta love this place, Gil being a top guy agreed to do them at cost, and Neil_M who sadly had to drop out of the New Old stock team has funded them as a parting gift to us all :cool: ,

Gil and Neil your both top guys [/size]

Not long now ;)

Great job guys, and fantastic logo....could do with some 90s fluro yellow or pink? Shall I look into it.
Also what about tee shirts with the logo. Could we use the logo and would anyone be up for one. No idea what they might cost (never done it before).

Re: Re:

Gerard":roktomoh said:
Great job guys, and fantastic logo....could do with some 90s fluro yellow or pink? Shall I look into it.
Also what about tee shirts with the logo. Could we use the logo and would anyone be up for one. No idea what they might cost (never done it before).

They've already gone to print, and the colour was a nod to that of the event, but I agree a fluro Pink and Yellow combo would have a great combination and reminiscent of the early 90's

Tee-Shirts are on the agenda

Attachments

• GO-Outdoors-Mountain-Mayhem-2017-640x375.jpg
    GO-Outdoors-Mountain-Mayhem-2017-640x375.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Retrobike Mayhem.jpg
    Retrobike Mayhem.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 315
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

If all goes to plan tomorrow that logo is exactly the same colour as my bike :LOL:

Cant wait though. Gonna be an epic weekend.

Ironically just become friends with one of the original creators of mayhem. Seeing his bike collection made my jaw drop. Might be getting a frame off him soon as well.

Back