Mountain Mayhem 2016 - Pairs or Fours?

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3k97tkz7 said:
:LOL: :LOL:

Excellent!
Was wondering if either of you have ridden HONC, as it's in your area?

Mike

Arh.... no unfortunately i work weekends so dont attend any retro rides now, did a few local south west rides a couple of years back but had to kibosh those for the love of work :shock:

Re:

Hi Mike,

I'm still up for this. Booked the time off work already ;)

Are we going for the hat trick in Brighton this year too? :cool:

The other Mike

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":v6837k9b said:
New Year reflections on this?

SP

Have to give this one a miss as have told the wife i'll do the London to Brighton with her and there's no going back on that one i'm afraid :oops:

On a lighter note i'm down for a solo at the Bonty and wouldn't mind doing the Big Dog this year so if you guys fancy getting a team in for that i'm up for it :cool:

Re:

Ok, I think we need to get this sorted quite quickly. Mike, failing to raise a team of four, are you happy as a pair?

4 would be preferrable, I've found in the past that teams fall apart in the wee hours of the race... Personally I'm happy to make up laps / time if riders pull out through fatigue but it is really galling if people give up due to apathy. I'm just putting that out there now so you understand where I am coming from. It is an expensive weekend and time away from the family so I'd like to get the most out of it.

SP

Re:

Yes Mike, I'll do that, would be a lot more fun as a four man team though mate. I didn't know there was a pairs category tbh mate.
Did you sell the Giant btw?
Too small for me,, just curious

The other Mike

Re:

Agreed, 4 would definitely be better. I wasn't trying to put anyone off with the earlier post!

TCR still here..... what centre bb-saddle rail measurement you need?

Re:

Centre of bb to top of saddle is 810, Mike

I really hope we can get another couple of riders to join us, it will be a lot more fun I think

The other Mike

Back